Jump to content

Ao1FTW's Cavalier Build! UPDATES 3/28/11!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks good man like that volt meter btw I have the same one.

Thanks dude! I like it too cause its not as bright as the stinger one I had. Subs came in today!!

DSCF1705.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

DSCF1702.jpg

DSCF1701.jpg

DSCF1700.jpg

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

Thanks guys! I'll be on hold with this for a while..amp is bad so I gotta send it back. Once I get that fixed expect more pics and some vids!

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

looks great man, i love the box!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

wow box fits nicely.. hehe <----- i built that box for him...

Haha, yeah just fits in there man!

looks great man, i love the box!

Thanks!

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Posted

lol, wow didn't think there would be a few compliments on the box i made.. it does look better in your car than i ancipiated.. i'm still working on my damn build.. just got done with welding up the steel tubing in the back seat...

Posted

lol, wow didn't think there would be a few compliments on the box i made.. it does look better in your car than i ancipiated.. i'm still working on my damn build.. just got done with welding up the steel tubing in the back seat...

I can't wait too hear how it sounds! Sucks my amp doesn't work..Will be looking forward to seeing your build!

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...