Ronald Jenkees is amazing, we have been talking about him in chat for a while now

he kind of went missing for 2 years and then popped back online few weeks ago letting everyone know hes releasing his 3rd cd

i currently have no bass in my car, so ive been listening to ronald jenkees for few months straight now, he has 2 cds out and 4 raps (2 on each cd)

www.ronaldjenkees.com is his website buy his music if you like

he really wants people to listen top his music rather than not, so he actually states that with a quick google search you can find out how to download his music with torrents, he doesnt condone it, but he wants you to listen to his music and have fun, he understands some people cant afford certain things

his genius would have been better proven with "Stay Crunchy" (my favorite), "Disorganized Fun", or "Loui"

but every song is pure genius with him, lol

i recommend checking out his youtube page

Edited by kynto

That beat he was playin was bad ass.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

I just searched his name on youtube, and subscribed. Im fuckin blown away. I'm actually pretty bummed i can't dl his music, i don't use torrents.

you cant download it anyway the only way to get his music it to buy it from his site

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

you cant download it anyway the only way to get his music it to buy it from his site

Thats not the only way, read the comment right below the OP. And i'm broke right now. In the future for sure ill buy his albums.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I just searched his name on youtube, and subscribed. Im fuckin blown away. I'm actually pretty bummed i can't dl his music, i don't use torrents.

IF a song is on youtube, it is easy to make it into a MP3.

Video2mp3.net Not promoting piracy, stating a fact.

Edited by Maticus

you can get it off youtube but you would have to modify it so his voice and everything else isnt in it like when he talks to the camera and often times he doesnt play the whole song

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged