So pretty much been been doing alot of listening to music since the snow here is way to damn high for my car to make it through. And well...I must say i have decided to throw this thread together for my top 3 Favorite youtube rappers. Many have tried and failed. Some may not write there own songs. Some may not use there own music. But needless to say they are amazing in there individual ways. And me having as many friends as i have on facebook i used it to promote bands often. I use to do it with Myspace but got out of that. So now its time to help out people.

First is Novi Novak. Chicago bound kid just like myself. Rapping about the life "I" have and still do live which in itself is amazing to me. But the flow and the way he carries himself not to mention i wear the almost exact same cloths and my hat the same style lol. But anyways give him a listen. subscribe to him and like always let them know who sent you! Bo Robinson aka boboridesbmx

Second has to be Danny Vola, I came across his music listening to some acoustic stuff since i have a wide variety of taste of music. We all listen to rap i know we do. Sometime we might not be able to understand every word but like the beats. But wouldn't you like to know exactly what they are saying? Danny doesn't only clarify it, he breaks it down, mixes it up and backs it up with a guitar and a voice thats beyond soothing (no homo). Hes not in the category or a rapper. But a artists just like everyone, they make it there own. Like always subscribe and let him know who sent you! Bo Robinson aka boboridesbmx

Last but not least is MGK aka Machine Gun Kelly. If your from Ohio and do not know of him...well i don't know what the fuck is wrong with you lol jk. But on a serious note this kid is going to make it big. Some stuff he says might not sink in to your head like others. Ill throw this out "Lace Up" Might confuse your brain? Have you thinking what in the fuck does that have to do with anything. Well i thought the same way until i watched some more of his videos. Its honestly a way of life. He Kills it for a white boy out of Ohio and its just another amazing artist to throw on out list of musician that came out of the Northwest .

PS.

Dont like the music. keep it to yourself. They have the courage and effort to push through hate and be brave enough to post on youtube. I like it, and ima share it.

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

mgk is legit

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

That first dude needs to give lil wayne his flow back. The last one was pretty hot though. I'd def bump that.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

IDK why but first dude reminds me of this cat but Dee-1 is actually dope and doesnt' look like a douche bag. He's never stepped foot in a real hood

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Last but not least is MGK aka Machine Gun Kelly. If your from Ohio and do not know of him...well i don't know what the fuck is wrong with you lol jk. But on a serious note this kid is going to make it big. Some stuff he says might not sink in to your head like others. Ill throw this out "Lace Up" Might confuse your brain? Have you thinking what in the fuck does that have to do with anything. Well i thought the same way until i watched some more of his videos. Its honestly a way of life. He Kills it for a white boy out of Ohio and its just another amazing artist to throw on out list of musician that came out of the Northwest .

Since when is Ohio considered the northwest?

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Hey I posted a MGK thread before LOL,

Anyways some more for ya

Hopsin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPHHudm0NTY

The Jokerr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHt_fzImaDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1JsVTUttmM

K-Rino

Just a few I have found over the last few years

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.