Driving stick shift

good news! practiced for about 30mins on a hill.. got it down now. im still a little rusty but im good for daily driving! with a stall every once in a while lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

just a tip for snow, if you have trouble spinning out, it can help to start out in second gear. Its worse for the clutch but it can help if its hella slick and youre not perfect at it yet.

But the only thing i would say is practice. If your punching the gas too hard, try resting your foot against something and just rocking onto the gas like a fulcrum.

But yeah, when i got my liscense i had no choice but to drive stick, as thats what the car was. now the car's mine and been going strong for 4 years now :-D

just practice and force yourself to drive it, and on hills, if it looks like your going to stop, just start slowing down and then maby you'll get away with not having to start on a hill if your'e nervous of rolling back into somebody.

but yeah, they are much better in snow, for slowing down especially.

good luck dawggggg

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Blending and Friction point. Lol thats like the 3rd day of driver's ed isn't it? and yea it depends on the car...in my sis' boyfriend's tt g37x you could launch without pressing the gas pedal as long as it wasn't up hill... Then again, in our POS nissan 4 banger pickup truck, i stall the FUCK out of it everytime i drive it...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!