snowboarding tunes, i need some

knights of cydonia by muse is pretty good. in the summertime by mungo jerry is about as laid back old rock as it gets (1970).. let me think of some more

check, got it.

mgmt - time to pretend, is a great one for boarding if you dont know it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thuggish ruggish bone is a pretty good song too. i dont really know exactly what to put..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

knights of cydonia by muse is pretty good. in the summertime by mungo jerry is about as laid back old rock as it gets (1970).. let me think of some more

check, got it.

mgmt - time to pretend, is a great one for boarding if you dont know it.

oh you meant mgmt? it just said mgt. kids and electric feel are pretty good. chiddy bang did a good remix of kids called opposite of adults

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.