MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

atheist make me laugh sorry

people who close their minds to the universe around them and base their lifes on a book that neva has been or ever will be proven make me laugh too.

with millions of religiouns what makes yours right..if you have faith and yet they do too

atheism is all based on ''if you can't see it, it doesn't exist" how many things exist that you havn't seen?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

atheist make me laugh sorry

people who close their minds to the universe around them and base their lifes on a book that neva has been or ever will be proven make me laugh too.

with millions of religiouns what makes yours right..if you have faith and yet they do too

atheism is all based on ''if you can't see it, it doesn't exist" how many things exist that you havn't seen?

Oxygen? :santa:

still w8ing for that link 2 kens page :shrug::lol:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i actully love this kind of shit. i belive it all. i watched a couple documenterys and one of the main things they talked about was how aleins helped build the pyramids. there wasent enough (what ever they used to make the pyramids, i forgot the name) in 300 square miles to build them. and how in the time they built them, our technology couldnt replicte that today. you will always have people that will say this is bs. but if we (earth) lasted this long, i cant even begin to think what a sane planet could do. plus space is endless. there HAS to be something out there. hell mabey aleins love spaceship audio as much as we love car audio haha. wouldnt mind red light bumpin with an alein lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

i read the comments on this thread and its fascinating to see what other ppl think about everything........some ppl dont believe in true love, hell doesnt mean it doesnt exist to other ppl

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

vid I posted probably already here but I like this one the most. I can eat this all day too. As big as space is its dumb to think we are not alone and dwarfed technically by another civilization.

Aliens probably cruise by earth and tell there kids not to look this way cuz they might get stupid

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Yea about the pyramids how the hell with the technology lift those heavy ass rocks.... i can barely lift my damn sub boxes let alone those rocks 100s of feet in the air :trippy:

My opinion All sightings is from same "Aliens" an we have an alien in captivity somewhere and the goverment is hiding <_< I want to meet mr alien tooo

Goverment is hiding something from us 100% guarenteed

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

vid I posted probably already here but I like this one the most. I can eat this all day too. As big as space is its dumb to think we are not alone and dwarfed technically by another civilization.

Aliens probably cruise by earth and tell there kids not to look this way cuz they might get stupid

MAYBE SHOOTING STARS ARE REALLY SPACESHIP TOUR BUSES SHOWING THEM WHAT NOT TO DO

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived