Us Amps 2000x

Seeing there are alot of people interested in the amps

I'm looking to get $500 each shipped for the ones that powered up and $350 each shipped for the ones that are burnt.

Here is a link to some pics of them.They are modded to run 16 volts,so that means the protection is cut out.I believe they also i have been modded at the rca's to where you only need to run a single rca.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry158223

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

• 4 weeks later...

what are these rated at 1 ohm...

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

what are these rated at 1 ohm...

1 ohm mono will put these amps into protect or stereo for that matter. You will need to find someone with some sort of us amps box (forgot what its called) to get them working again if your put the amp in protect, or buy your own box and I think they are around 200-300. I know a competitor that has 12 of these in his shop with only 3 working ones.

But they are great sounding amps and are completly underrated..

well its rated 2000 watts @ 4 ohms so i could just series my D2 and waa la...

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

so actually i could wire it paralell.....what about the thermal protect? is it like the modded bd1500's protect is modded but thermal still works?

so actually i could wire it paralell.....what about the thermal protect? is it like the modded bd1500's protect is modded but thermal still works?

Im not sure about that,i also knwo that the rca's have been connected on the insode of the amp so you just have to run a single rca.Back to the thermal,when i had my usa 2000's in my focus i had them so hot you couldnt even touch them and they never went into protect.

Ive had way to many us amps.I had 6 usa 2000's that was originally from my truck and now i have the 9 usa 2000x's

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

on that note our deal is still on bro....B)

Archived