This Guy Thinks Steve Meade Is An Idiot.

Ok, not stupid, but an idiot.

Don't get me wrong, I along with any other person with a lick of sense respect his abilities and recognize his accomplishment with his builds.....but that however has nothing to do with him being an IDIOT!!!

He needs somebody to smack a dose of reality across his brain.

I'm absolutely appalled when he lets people listen to his stereo.

In fact he should be down right ashamed of himself.

I won't be surprised when he's sued by someone.

I'm not sure everybody reading this knows how loud 160+ is but for those who do and have experienced it know d@mn well that you need to plug your ears!!!

This Steve guy pizzes me off. He thinks its funny to have unsuspecting people get in his truck and then play the system.

It only takes one person's ear hammer to detach or some other sort of permanent hearing damage to occur and then it'll be to late .

He's smart enough and old enough to know better, and because he does this on a consistent basis, I'm callin him an idiot.

Honestly, for his sake, I hope he figures out how irresponsible he's being. I'm sure he's a great guy, he does a lot for the sport and industry, and I have much love for'em, but d@mn, MAKE YOUR PASSENGERS WEAR HEARING PROTECTION!!!!

Hopefully he figures this out before he hurts someone with that badazz ride of his.

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/493953.html

he does have a point.

What a fucking Idiot himself...If you were to listen to that thing for a half hour or more then yeah you would have a point..but such short burst of sound..low freq's at that,dont do much to ya but shake you around!!!

he sorta have a point but if you see 4 18's you should Noe what your getting into

and it kinda of the the person being irresponsible getting the demo not to plug or have protection while sitting in a loud vehicles

no system for me yet

dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp

No, obviously THAT GUY is an idiot for not seeing the ear protection sitting right in front in almost every video. He's just another nit-picker that likes to hate because Steve does everything better than he ever will be able to.

Smacked this/ ashamed this... blah blah blah. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JUST HAVING FUN THESE DAYS? Dude should just chill.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

hes not forcing ppl to get a demo in his truck

and since when does his truck do 160+

hes had a few people listen to the hoopty
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

160 in the hoopty lol, that takes skills to get that high, id be the asshole not to warn anybody about that db reading...........

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

i can't believe you people are agreeing with this fag....is steve putting a gun to their head and saying get in my hoe or ill shot you? im pretty sure the people that are getting the demo's knows well of what they are going to expeirence and knows well enough how loud it is or isn't. this just sounds like a jealousy story to me so stfu and go listen to your p1's

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I'm absolutely appalled when he lets people listen to his stereo.

In fact he should be down right ashamed of himself.

I won't be surprised when he's sued by someone.

I'm not sure everybody reading this knows how loud 160+ is

He thinks its funny to have unsuspecting people get in his truck and then play the system.

the hoopty is chickens. i know steve claims its his too but it is chickens

Archived