So Mr.P and i have been working on his explorer for the past few days and getting him looking good and loud for Autorama!!! :)

I'll let him chime in with his opinions of the setup- he is on his way home now and i don't want to speak for him especially because i didn't get to hear much before he left.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Preston's Ass is FINALLY doing some work :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

looks like you guy's did work, and he looks like elijah wood in the last pic rofls

:rofl::D

lolz haha he seemed impressed when we had it up- gains all the way down and 25% of the eventual power

-Drew

**14cuft @40hz w/4 ports open 29hz w/two ports open

****Hell yeah i stuck those bastards to the fridge :D

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

yeah James we threw around ideas for weeks.

everything from a clam with 8 12s to DP 21s to one or two of these Aura 18s wall and no wall and this is what he decided on and what he was willing to install.

This build has much more to go- this is only the first step :)

-Drew

**thanks navi when i get a sec I'll crunch numbers from your PM its been a long build day and i might crash soon and hit it hard tomorrow

uhoh_45 said:

no- we got like 8-9cubes under the window with the wheel wells and hatch opening being limiting factors. not NEARLY as much space as i expected at/around/under window line

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived