06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Holy crap bro. Deal of the century. I wish I had the cash. What are you switching to?

Holy crap bro. Deal of the century. I wish I had the cash. What are you switching to?

It is a good deal want them to go fast like this weekend for sure. Probably going to DC XL's.

something loud i hope.

Nah I want to stay quiet!

Nice I was thinking about going with xls. Your wall is what made me go with a cpillar. Doing 8 15s in a 4th

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

It is a good deal want them to go fast like this weekend for sure. Probably going to DC XL's.

something loud i hope.

i hope so. give me a chance to get loud first lol

Nice I was thinking about going with xls. Your wall is what made me go with a cpillar. Doing 8 15s in a 4th

what is that going in sir.
ford excursion. Thing is massive as hell

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

something loud i hope.

i hope so. give me a chance to get loud first lol

I hear the guy you are going to have build yours is pretty good at the loud!

what is that going in sir.
ford excursion. Thing is massive as hell

Holy crap 8 15's in a 4th c-pillar is just OMG OMG!!!

The show was great had alot of fun and got to chat with alot of you guys. Second demo of the first day I destroyed my awesome violence detection unit. I never posted it here was wanting to amaze people at the show it was a truly great idea until the housing I had put in in got destroyed! The part that pisses me off I had 3 people inside and at least 6 around the windows was a good long demo like 20 minutes and not a single fucking video......

Then in the lane I made a huge mistake that cost me 2 subs unloaded by having my back seats down it was fine for the sealed burp, but when I went outlaw BAM I heard slam grangddddd I knew right then I had gone full retard and lost at least one. Ends up both bottom ones bottomed out due to unloading not having the pressure they were used to having in front of them. That did not stop me from demoing I beat the crap out of the remaining 2 for the rest of the day.

So anyways the plan now is to recone with DC XL m2 softparts going with the AR cone with resin, roll surround and blue kevlar dust caps. Hoping to have my quote today and get them ordered and in before Carlyle show. If not then I will for sure have them playing for slamology.

Here is a couple video Brandon got for me he actually got 2 good ones one with Gabby in my port on 2 subs beating shit down I will link below. I will get some video up of the detection unit before it broke there is a video floating around.

First day

2 subs

Archived