XS Power

So are you saying that your normal voltage stays at 13.2 without music playing? If so, that's issue number one, the voltage drop to 11V can wait.

Yea 13.2 with no music

See my statement about swapping with a known good alt and looking for the voltage to rise. How are you measuring the 13.2?

So are you saying that your normal voltage stays at 13.2 without music playing? If so, that's issue number one, the voltage drop to 11V can wait.

Yea 13.2 with no music
See my statement about swapping with a known good alt and looking for the voltage to rise. How are you measuring the 13.2?

Well i just measures the yellow top battery under the hood and it read 12.72 volts..using a volt meter

Edited by cLos510

Alt might be computer controlled.

I'd bet you're clipping big time too.

How long does it take to bring the voltage that low?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also post your enclosure specs if you know them and pics would help for sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

many alternators charge at 13v.. my singer did too the only difference is that it held 13v with a load.. check connections and amp gain.. on my expo i would drop to 11v with a mechman that does 240a at idle set at 13.8v. set the gains with DD-1 and it was fixed..

many alternators charge at 13v.. my singer did too the only difference is that it held 13v with a load.. check connections and amp gain.. on my expo i would drop to 11v with a mechman that does 240a at idle set at 13.8v. set the gains with DD-1 and it was fixed..

Well the shop supposedly tuned and set everything with the 3sixty.3 but i can still set the gain on the amp with the dd1?