Jump to content

Tint Laws


roscoe1129

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good stuff, thanks Roscoe.

That just made me realize I need to move to Missouri, as my car is WAY too illegal in Kansas. :blink:

Missouri used to be more strict you used to have to have a permit sticker for any tint!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Missouri used to be more strict you used to have to have a permit sticker for any tint!

Thats crazy! :angry:

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Posted

Missouri used to be more strict you used to have to have a permit sticker for any tint!

Yeah I remember that. I hadn't realized Missouri had changed their laws. I might have to change my place of residence just so I don't get busted.

im on the border of illegal right now

I'm WELL past illegal right now. :lol:

Mike Roth

Posted

Firefox errors out when i try to open that. anyone mind telling me what florida is? I know mine illegal anyways but it would be nice to know :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

me too... all my windows are 5% over 20% and then the whole windshield is either 20 or 30 i dont remember

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...