02' Subaru Wrx Build Re-opened!

Been waiting a while to get started on this project. Pretty cool car (no, it's not an STI), some good equipment going in also..

Pair of Lvl 3 DC 12's, BXI1606, Alpine V12 2ch, Phoenix gold components, kicker coax, Soundstream 6 farad cap, Kicker 0 gauge kit.. That's about it... couple hundred blue LED's, chunk of plexi.... This is going to be a little more slow-going than the last couple builds, but that's allright with me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

sounds like it will be fun, good luck with install and make sure u post build pics! i cant see pics u posed because im at school and admin blocked everything.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Put in a little work this weekend, man the trunk floor of this sucker is uneven. Started with the front false floor where the box will sit, laid down a layer of mat in that area, then lots of shimming to get the supports straight..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's where the port goes..

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

The spare tire well is going to be for the amps, and anything else I can fit down in there. The original plan was to glass the front half of the well into the box for added airspace, but I squeezed a 4.3 net box into there, so I can work with that.. This box is kind of a mock-up for now since I won't have the car here much.

Posted Image

Had to clearance the front corners of the box to get it nice and snug under the rear deck support (where the support curves down on the corners). I'll get those guys glassed in sometime this week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

nice tight fit.

Posted Image

Still have a ton of room to work with..

Posted Image

im likin it

ur always takin on the hard challenges

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

nice..

are the subs gonna face the back seats with the port in the middle(if ported enclosure), or..

Yup, you got it. It'll be mostly sealed off with trim panels but it's not going to need much with the port wide open into the inside like that.

Forgot, there's also 100 sq ft of deadener for this car.... mostly for the trunk, but we'll see what else rattles.

Archived