Sonic Electronix

Got The Kicker C10d!

Man I loved the real Kicker Comps(Thant is a real comp they just added the VR to it).

Great sound quality, great purchase, just take care of it and you'll be happy.

Just remember its more of a SQ sub than a thump,thump sub so be careful with it and enjoy.

Damn it those were great woofers.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

VR= Virtual Reality

Yea the oldy subs pounded, that and the amps(assuming) back then were probably built better too. I remember my cousin had some old ass rockfords and i rolled down the window when he was almost beating near full tilt and the damn window came off the track(electric windows) all you heard was SCRHCHH, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

theres "real" comps? and whats the VR mean?

On those woofers not a damn thing to my knowledge.

Its a version of the Kicker comp C series.

There is some very minor difference between the A series, no B series then the C series. the VR is the D series.

There really isn't anything different between the C and D series, just the LOGO on the dust cap.

Great woofer man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Heres all the info you need.

http://www.kicker.com/06/tech-support/manu...als/CVRdMan.pdf

Do not go ported with that woofer. it was not built for ported boxes.

and do not try and run 300 watts to it.

All the wattage in this manual needs to be cut in half for real world use.

Kickers guy Polecat has even said not to go over 125 watts with the 10 in version.

Terryswork001.png

Archived