Adding Two Deka Intimidator G31's In The Trunk

Ok so i plan on adding two new batteries in my trunk. I would like to go with a Powermaster d3100 but they are just pretty damn expensive for my somewhat budget build. So i was gonna go with a Kinetik 2400 used from CA.com but no one is really selling them.

So I decided to go with a Deka Intimidator G31. 1000 CCA not too shabby for the price.

I can get them offline from RemyBatter.com for like $405 shipped or from a local Car Quest dealer for like $401 and I can have it the same day.

How are these batteries for the price and how well do they perform? Ill be running a Crunch GP3000D to a BTL off of it with big three in 1/0 and an Iraggi 200amp alt.

Also will I need these for the batteries?

http://www.remybattery.com/Products/Stud-t...tors__5514.aspx

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

d3100 is cheaper than the kintek if you can wait till the 19th

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Im trying to spend like 500 max on the batteries. That Kinetik will be like $330 after shipping. I can get 2 brand new Intimidators for $400 and have them the same day. Wouldnt that be smarter to do not to mention they would put out more power compared to one Kinetik 2400

I have a simple question for everyone who wants to answer

Would you all suggest me getting two batcap 2000's or two deka intimidators g31's

batcaps are 220 shipping a piece

intimidators will run like 200 a piece

I will be getting two of which every one i decide

Do you have any specs on the D3400? I cant seem to find them anywhere. Weight, size, CCA, deep cycle AGM etc??

75AH, 48lbs, 2000 max amps.

10.25"x6.8"x7"

The Dekas would have a little more researve capacity, but the PM will have a much higher/faster discharge rate which is better for SPL. They will fit better in your ride too.

All the XSpowers are a hybrid audio battery, that means they can be deep cycled, but have amuch higher discharge rate than a conventional deep cycle battery. Of course, they are AGM design.

They are the best, that's why Steve uses them, and that's why we use them ;)

Archived