Footlongsam's F*ckin Around Again

what exactly did you do man? I see that you made each sub their own chamber, then what? You added different sized vents? Am I seein things right?

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

what exactly did you do man? I see that you made each sub their own chamber, then what? You added different sized vents? Am I seein things right?

top three were ported before i believe, bottom 3 were sealed.....i may have that backwards

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

They are each in thier own chamber now, and the ports were added.

Before, the back was just open. I didn't know what to do with it, lol.

After I saw how Daves truck was set up, I had to do something about mine.

I didn't have ports in at first

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

that thing looks like it slapps so what are you gonna be running all six of them?cause if you are then DAMN.so waht amps are you goina be using?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

so, are the top subs vented footlong? And do you know what the tuning and airspace is for the bottom enclosures? Just wondering. I would love for this to hurt me the next time I sit in it.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

that thing looks like it slapps so what are you gonna be running all six of them?cause if you are then DAMN.so waht amps are you goina be using?

Amps... HA! who needs thoes. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

lol, j/p I sent the amps back that I got in the mail today today :NO WORD ON WHAT THEY WERE :censored: : and I'm going a different route.

So, Right now I just have 1 Soundstream TR2000 pushin just the bottom 3 subs.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived