St.ides Chrysler 300 Touring "build"

Hey people.

this aint going to be a typical SMD forum type of build (8 12's, 6 15's, 4 18's etc) I'm just working with what by budget allows me to do. Since i'm still paying off the car, Trying to pay off bills, going to college+paying that off, and working a shitty job. Money is hard to come by.

Here's what im working with

two 12's (type-r's) sealed off from the trunk powered by a T1500-BD.

alpine type S 6x9's for the rear deck, eclipse 6x9's for the front (soon to be replaced with some RF comps)

front and rear speakers are going to be powered by a P400-4

The big 3 is already done with 1/0, dynamat+fatmat is already installed.

the pioneer 6000UB HU is going to be installed in 2 weeks (when i get some time off work)

RF 3.5's are going to be installed in the dash.

i know im forgetting some stuff. i'll just type it in as i remember.

on with some pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

haha... looking good already... I was scared at first thinking St Ides beer was sponsoring a demo car... that wouldn't be right... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shhheeet if St.Ides ever approached me to do a sponsorship i'd be happy to do it, no questions asked. haha

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

on with the subs/enclosure

Posted Image

Posted Image

^in the old box

Posted Image

Posted Image

^RCA's replaced with Fosgate signal cables.

Posted Image

10ga knukonceptz speaker wire

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^Fisher enclosure *I hope BJ and Dylan dont mind i'm posting pics of the progress shots*

TNCB

Posted Image

^Kove armageddon 12 chilling on top

Posted Image

Posted Image

^removed old box

Posted Image

My little helper giving me a hand.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So thats pretty much it for right now. i just put in the new box today to see how it would fit/sound and DAM... i even have some rear window flex going on. haha. :drinks:

with in the next two weeks my cousin and i are going to be sealing off the enclosure from the trunk, adding expanding foam, installing the HU etc.

He's also going to fiberglass the rest of the trunk (whats left of it) and add this

Posted Image

with some red LED lights.

i'll post up pics of what i have in mind tomorrow.

Peace people

TNCB

NICE build, NICE woodworking skills! I too thought it was gonna be a ST.Ides Demo car and i swear i thought about flyin down to check it out if it really was......thats my DRANK! :D :D your cars nice too but not like a crooked I car :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Man that box looks sweet, like meade said good wood work bro, and Im sure those type R's bang pretty good, I had 6 type R 12's in a ranger extened cab, and they kept breaking my middle brace in the box

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

looks damn good bro! lovin the box! and i must say some one got some skills on the plexi piece :rolleyes::search:B)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

NICE build, NICE woodworking skills! I too thought it was gonna be a ST.Ides Demo car and i swear i thought about flyin down to check it out if it really was......thats my DRANK! :D :D your cars nice too but not like a crooked I car :D

Damn right on the st.ides meade, used to be my shit too, can't find it here in Va. much anymore, I remember my senior beach trip back in 96, had my boy buy 3 cases of it before we went down to the beach that year

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived