Well I've been doing some upgrades the ol Explorer! Recently came across some wire that had been laying around for some years doing nothing, so the guys that had it said here take it! Well it was some of this

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was able to redo my Big 3 and do 3 runs (2 pos, 1 neg) from the front to the back batteries with the 2/0 awg i got! Will use the 1/0 awg to go from the back batts to the amps!

Out with the old

Posted Image

In with the new

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1/0

Posted Image

Some Jumpers

Posted Image

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Also started on new box!! I've thought for months on what I wanted to do this time. I was about to go back to 2 18s but couldn't decide which ones! Well after planning the cheapest way out (since I'm broke!!!) I decided to go with a nice setup that would get LOUD, sound GREAT, and not cost TOO much!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All the dust left over from all the cutting!

Posted Image

Face Plate

Posted Image

That's all for now!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

12"s for shure.

maybe 13w.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

guessing 4 15s but no idea what unless you added to the ones you currently had. GL on the build, always nice to see them.

Right on the 15s!! Subs were in my last avatar if you noticed, if not, you'll have to wait! :D

Just1moreamp - I have a 200amp alt in there from a company out of Detroit MI, can't remember the name of it! I've had it for going on 3 years now, works great!

Also going back to my previous amps, before the T-1500s! Didn't want to spend more money on electrical upgrades so I dropped down in power and adding more cone area!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Let me add, just by redoing the big 3 in 2/0, my charging voltage went from 14.37-14.41v to 14.74 - 14.81v!!

I've also changed my headlights, taillights, and fog lights. My truck is dirty now, but will get pics of them when I clean it up alittle

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Archived