Sonic Electronix

so i want 2 15 t2's 2ohm dvc. what would be the best Rockford Fosgate amp(s) to put on them? also what fared cap should i use? please help i want the the best sound i can get. if somebody can give me a list of everything that would suit this setup the best please.

Edited by mr.wattz(405)

A pair of the new piano black fosgate 1500.bd amps would fit those very nicely!

Don't get a cap- but at that power look into a higher output alternator and an second battery to be on the safe side. Also make sure all your wiring is at least 1/0 gauge

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

A pair of the new piano black fosgate 1500.bd amps would fit those very nicely!

Don't get a cap- but at that power look into a higher output alternator and an second battery to be on the safe side. Also make sure all your wiring is at least 1/0 gauge

-Drew

thanks man what size alternator, and what type of battery would be best and should i change both of them? and at what ohm should they be ran?

your going to wire each Dual 2ohm sub in parallel so each amp sees 1ohm net.

for an alt, get the biggest one you can afford. DC power and Mechman are both on this site and have very positive feedback.

your going to want to wire all your bats in parallel as well, (+ to + and - to -) the battery you choose is really up to you. As long as the battery in the cabin is sealed (kinetic/powermaster +others) then it is fine.

bigger the wire the better! :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

This is true!! Way I described would be the right way. If you ran a pair of matching 1k amps you can probably get away with an upgraded stock electrical, and a nice sly would be icing on the cake. Or you can get a single 2k amp @1ohm and get dual 4ohm T2s

Either way, the louder you are the more stuff needs to be upgraded. Sooner or later your going to want that extra 1200w why not do it all right the first time? With an awesome build log of course! Those T2 15a are monsters

okay on another project

4 12'' p3's

1 t1000.1bd amp

good setup or what?

i know that rockford says one of these amps can power 4 dvc subs wired correctly

but is one enough

Edited by mr.wattz(405)

why not 2 T2 dual 4s and a brand new T25001bd wired to 1 ohm. that amp does around 3k. will be perfect.

and skip the cap...like said invest in a HO alt and a new battery under the hood and one for the back.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

well this is 2 projects i wanna do the t2's but even with me getting them at like $500 apiece the amp is whats killer really and its going to be a little while anyway gotta get my cheese right. but yeah i think im going with two t212 but which ohm would be better dual 2 or 4