DC Sound Lab

DC Shaped Port Wall build

Today was a love/Hate relationship :D

Wanted to leave at 8am this morning so i could get to Reno with enough time to do some testing on the TL before teh show.

So i get a LATE start and hit the local gas station to fill up before driving the 3hrs and right as i pull in i drop a fucking brake pad!!

This makes me pissed because now i'm going to be late for the 3pm start time because i have to drive to the parts store, snag pads then drop them on the car in 105 degree heat in the gas station parking lot! :aggressive:

I finally get to the show at ~5:30 when i grabbed the XLs and had Serious issues getting them on the damn wall!!

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Finally- after this awful fucking day i rolled into the lanes and dropped a 150.6 @50 hz followed by 147.3db @32hz :) off 3kw

Posted Image

Posted Image

All in all a good day :) i can say that the port is a booming success and there is NO audible port noise at all! Alpine, Bill, and others can vouch for this :yahoo: :yahoo:

This project has made some good progress but has much more left in it- i'll keep everybody posted about the continuing changes being made :good:

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Sucks about the pads, and the one thing I have to say is that is the coolest port ever made IMO, did you get the numbers you were expecting, or where you just hoping nothing else went wrong LOL.

Edited by Eric B
Dont quote the whole thing..

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

where is the dust cap to our friend on the left? lol

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

damn good score on 3kw man

and wall is actually pretty sexy after all, plain no carpet, or paint

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yeah its exactly what i wanted- looks good sounds good and does a decent number (with some good tuning and some tricks i think i can bass race 49.x)

My goal was to break 146.6 because that was my last number :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

The Dust cap got a little excited :)

I'll get it back on soon...

-Drew

That makes me and you that I know that have blown a dustcap off a 18" XL lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals