IH8PunkRok's 3512e, New Vid, Couple of BigPimpin91 Songs

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

not a lot of movement caught by the camera. im quite satisfied with the performance of this sub. it can walk all over my 15's

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

not bad very nice sub what amp are you using an idk if its the cam or not but dont look like ur giving it that much power

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

its on a power acoustik a3000db @ 1 ohm and its laughing at it. plus im not entirely sure how much i can push it because this is the first sub ive had with any real excursion capabilities. ill push it once i get comfortable

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

x2^^ i got 2 mtx 5500 1544's n when i ran em off my memphis pr1000.1 my amp does 1000rms@1ohm n they are 300rms subs and around 600peak n they was handleing 500rms each and got stupid loud n low for what they was in my truck, but i was to scared i would break em, mtx has a weird way of makein subs

the new ones the cone is glued to the spider/voice coil, n then a "dust cap" cone lookin piece over top, n there bad to break loose from spider, ive seen like 14 12's in ol bois shop that the glue came loose from spider n cone went flyin every were, so i kinda babyed em, but a guy on here has about 1000rms goin to one of em n it aint welded yet so i might change em out again n see how it works out, n run one mtx 8000 15 in my geo

but all in all, dd seems like a cool company, i just seen a lil 1508 with my own eyes n for the output from that little thing dd gets my respect for makein sutch good stuff, im thinkin bout runnin dd sometime but im tryin to stay as loud as i am or louder with same amp

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh, how efficent is the rateings on those power acoustik amps, n are u sellin ur 15's?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

im very impressed with this sub. and i will recommend DD anytime... if u have the power. i was dissapointed at first but then i turned the gain up a bit and it just came to life.

the potential in this thing is insane

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

nice vid when you break them in and start feeling comfortable with them then they will only get better

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

It looks like it's pretty loud for a single 12. Any guesses to what it will do on a meter? One question, why did you put the port on the passenger side? I usually see trunk cars with boxes foward ported on drivers side to be the loudest.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

oh, how efficent is the rateings on those power acoustik amps, n are u sellin ur 15's?

ive heard that this amp can only do 1600 vs its 2300 rated but idk ive never clamped it

and yes im sellin my 15's

nightshade- id like to think im in the mid 40's but idk ive never heard anything with a number that i can compare it to. i wanna meter it bad. and yea most trunk cars ive seen have the box opposite of mine but if im correct most metering is done on the passenger side. and since im not gonna be a big competitor id like it to benefit me more than the passenger so i do it backwards of everyone else.

that and it used less wire if i put the speaker on the side of the amp with the speaker terminals :)

ill tell u this tho. for my 15's i did a burp in the parking lot of my high school that was heard inside. it was turned up to 34 on the head unit and the bass knob was turned up a fair amount. that bein said this sub can beat the volume of that burp at 26 on the head unit, no bass knob. it is so much louder on burps than on music. the 15's werent that much different

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Sounds good man. Where exactly are you at? I'd love to have a demo of a loud trunk car sometime. I hear you on benefiting you more than a meter, but I addicted damnit. I can't help but want to make it loud on a meter.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz