I think I'm addicted, are you??

Hope this isnt a repost, but

i was cleanin out my garage, and moving some boxes around. My gf walks in my room and sees this

P130262.jpg

She said im addicted.

And there were still a few more in the garage...

anyone else have a corner of a room that looks like this? I have a pile just like this only with boxes in my garage.

When I'm back in NY for thanksgiving I'll try to snap a pic of my storage unit... It looks like I ripped off an entire shop worth of products.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I got around 40 amps.....that dont work..If I remove a set of mids/highs that dont work, I keep the good one. if a tweet in a coax work, but the mid dosent, I remove it.....so yeah I got a foom that looks like that

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

I got around 40 amps.....that dont work..If I remove a set of mids/highs that dont work, I keep the good one. if a tweet in a coax work, but the mid dosent, I remove it.....so yeah I got a foom that looks like that

lol. x2! I hav like 10 different sets of mids/highs but only 1 outa the pair works, and a big ass 4 15 box with 2 of 4 aeros ripped out.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

we need to see pics of you're claiming you got a bunch of stuff... anyways is any of that stuff for sale on the cheap :)

My stuff? the two mojos are forsale..