Jump to content

If you have a ps3 and COD MWF2 get in here


Recommended Posts

Posted

add me so we can clan up and kill some hoes

j_pricewit_4_15s

and mrclark on here is

mclark5

we usually play everynight unless we working on the tahoe or his truck

usually from 9pm to well past midnight central time

oh and i guess i need to change my gamertag since i no longer have 4 15s lol

Posted

ill add ya but if i forget add me PHAYRO

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

USAMPFREAK DUH lol just started yesterday still have a long ways to go.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

joeyboomboom is my tag for the killing fest. I'm on late a few hours most nights hit me up.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...