To make a long story short... I had $506.73 in my checking account. I wrote a check today to get my car fixed from where it was vandalized for $500 as my deductible for my insurance company. Leaving me $6.73 in my checking account. Bank of America(my bank), does a thing called "keep the change".... basically when you use your debit card your amount rounded to the nearest dollar, the change, goes into your bank account. (I.E I spend $5.95 at walmart... $.05 goes to my savings as the extra change). So... keep the change amounted to $1.19 which left my CHECKING account at $5.54. Bank of America charges $5.95 monthly since I dont direct deposit my checks into my checking account....
All in all im being charged $35 as an overdraft fee because of some stupid fucking "saving program" my bank does to help people. Gee thanks bank of america.
/end_rant