Sorry...only a week later....My system now is the last I will ever do in this Ride...Personally I would never wall my Burban (Don't need too) you have so much room with the 3rd seat removed and I can still see out my back windowS. :
Exactly what I do.....I only ship UPS and take pictures WITH dates so there isn't any question on the condition when I shipped an item. Also keep all emails/PM's for reference.
Here is a pending item I'm ready to ship......(he just hasn't paid )
As you can see I try to use a seperate box on the outside to keep it from "Falling" off the UPS truck. :
Isn't your Gas Tank directly under there and will you be able to access it with the box in? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif
I wonder who'll be the first to cry that even "beatless" your still getting more hits...LOL!
Ain't it crazy how beat is always a minute to take out but days/weeks/months/years to install?
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif
Just saw this...I have 4-DC Lvl4 18's in the back of my 94 Burban....tuned to around 34hz and get loud and low when it needs to.
*1LOWSUV* Burban Build
:
Yeah...that'll get results. here's an idea...get real friends...ones you can actully sit next to and talk with, maybe a movie or a bite to eat. Oh no I'm banned from chat..... :
Thats my baby...HK USP Compact .40 On the other end is my Para Ordinance P12 .45 but I prefer my P14 .45 if I really had to get down...really reliable gun IM0.
:
Still Got Them... just keep adding to the inventory. headed to Reno next weekend for a gunshow where I'll be bringing back some more "Supplies". Might even visit Rusty, get high and eat a cheese burger while I'm out there. :
LOL...I was gunna say the same thing...."Box Building skills" and drawing a box are TOTALLY different....Kinda useless to post up if there is no actual box building going on.....Wanna see the House I built (I mean drew)
:
.380's are useless IMO unless you get a head shot (Says the guy shot by one) You gotta be ready when some "cats' roll to your pad....... Gotta go .40/.45
All within arms reach......