Right now I have a 2004 ford escape and have horrible voltage problems. I have a sprinter bat in the back and a yellow top up front. I cant do the big three because I would have to drop the front axle. What is the best vehicle for car audio besides a van? I need easy access to the alt and alot of room.
I'm going to get a DAT 2500.1 and 2 dc level 4 15s dual 2s. What size alt would I need for a 2004 ford escape 3 liter v6 and where would I purchase said alt? I'm also going to have a MB Quart ONX4.125
I recently got some door speakers installed by a local shop, now whenever the bass hits the speakers distort. If I turn the bass down it sounds fine, but whenever the subs start hitting it sounds like shit. Anyone know what it could be?
If you were to buy the parts to the computer and build it yourself it would be alot cheaper then buying a named brand mac. The only downfall is not having a warranty, but if you know what your doing that shouldn't be a problem.
EDIT. Nevermind thought you were talking about a home pc. lol