buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

iKidwell

good now you can relax and act like a grown up and stop drinking until your 21 :shrug:

Either this, or try not to post it when you're hammered.

or be quiet about it. I mean did I wait until I was 21? no but I didn't make it public I was doing it at the time lmao

I gotta know bro, what does your username mean? are you german or something

yeah I am german but it's a song title from oomph

it means "when you cry" ven doo v-eye-nst

good now you can relax and act like a grown up and stop drinking until your 21 :shrug:

Either this, or try not to post it when you're hammered.

or be quiet about it. I mean did I wait until I was 21? no but I didn't make it public I was doing it at the time lmao

That's what I meant about not posting. haha. drinks.gif

This topic reminded me of something...

yeah I was trying to agree with you there, I should learn to type more clearly

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Your user is sweet lol, goodnight.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I thought

"When do we install?"

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

edited out for you

huh?

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

I thought

"When do we install?"

lol

well since the past year I've gone through like 5-6 grand in stuff and never installed it, that might work for my name lol

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

:drinks:
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Oh you have beer, you must feel big.

LOL, not rly, just horse piss beer is funny..and my night got fucked by the damn police, but its resolved now

Build in Progress