Well i pick my new truck up on monday and i was looking to start pricing stuff for it like my alarm and hids and things like that so i came to the site to click on the icon for Futurevision HID and i notice that they are not there.. Did we lose them as a partner and if so Who is everybody else using for the purpose of ordering HID lighting, I just wanna support the people who support the site. thanks for the info in advance.. :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Well i pick my new truck up on monday and i was looking to start pricing stuff for it like my alarm and hids and things like that so i came to the site to click on the icon for Futurevision HID and i notice that they are not there.. Did we lose them as a partner and if so Who is everybody else using for the purpose of ordering HID lighting, I just wanna support the people who support the site. thanks for the info in advance.. :drinks:

I noticed that a while ago..idk what happened.

DDMTuning is popular

I like your logic B)

Np bro

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I noticed that a while ago..idk what happened.

DDMTuning is popular

I like your logic B)

How did i know it was gonna be you first... haha.. dammit man... ur fast..

and yea ive learned so much i mean so much from being on here and i feel like its just the right thing to do to give back to thoes who have givin to me an other on the site.. i dont have the funds to become a gold member yet but ill do what i can to keep smd going and the people who support it.. and idk ddm tunning herd alot of mixed emotion about them now i have used them for my fogs on my last truck and i was satisfied but if were gonna pick up another partner i would rather do business with them :yahoo:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Haha..I am the top poster today. Someone PM'd me that a few mins ago B)

I learned EVERYTHING I know from SMD. Its my first CA forum. I feel the same way about giving back to those who help keep the site alive

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

I learned EVERYTHING I know from SMD. Its my first CA forum. I feel the same way about giving back to those who help keep the site alive

and its nothing like a good foundation :clapping:

Exactly =D

LMFAO so true

Exactly =D

lol.. would be nice if some other people chimed in.. lol.... maybe a mod or 2... bc me and you dont have all the answer.. haha

• 3 weeks later...

ddm is pretty reliable for what they are, they're cheap and quality products. i've had one ballast go out on me, and one of my h4 hi/lo bulbs quit flipping from lo to high, so now im just waiting to send them back and they should send me back some for free because of the lifetime warranty. i mean you cant really beat the price. just make sure you get what you pay for. sometimes they may screw up the orders and send you the wrong bulbs like they did my friend.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

ddm is pretty reliable for what they are, they're cheap and quality products. i've had one ballast go out on me, and one of my h4 hi/lo bulbs quit flipping from lo to high, so now im just waiting to send them back and they should send me back some for free because of the lifetime warranty. i mean you cant really beat the price. just make sure you get what you pay for. sometimes they may screw up the orders and send you the wrong bulbs like they did my friend.

Honestly if I have to buy any more I am just going to use xentec or w/e it is. It is like $40 for a kit

Honestly if I have to buy any more I am just going to use xentec or w/e it is. It is like $40 for a kit

i can honestly say i've had ZERO problems with my xentec kit. the ballasts have been thrown around, laying in water, and everything. and they still work just fine. but everyone else decided to change and go with ddm so i did as well, but the next time i buy an hid kit it will be from xentec.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol