Jump to content

Showing what the 10's can do


Recommended Posts

Posted

sweet great job dude, way to keep all of us budget guys motivated!! i bet you could get a hair trick from 10ft away if you figured something out with passive radiators.. :clapping:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Posted

sweet great job dude, way to keep all of us budget guys motivated!! i bet you could get a hair trick from 10ft away if you figured something out with passive radiators.. :clapping:

10ft away??? I don't know about that... unless port shoots directly to that person 10ft away..lol.

btw, saw your car @ Bill's place Mario! and nice work Bill!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted

sweet great job dude, way to keep all of us budget guys motivated!! i bet you could get a hair trick from 10ft away if you figured something out with passive radiators.. :clapping:

10ft away??? I don't know about that... unless port shoots directly to that person 10ft away..lol.

btw, saw your car @ Bill's place Mario! and nice work Bill!

I can put a shop fan blowing out ;)

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

im going to attempt another hair trick tomorrow with longer hair this time :peepwall:

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Not bad at all!! they do some work,

just a lil

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9600 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...