This thread just seems pointless to me. It is almost as if you are asking what you can get away with without getting in trouble. I think for the most part, the mods and admin team don't want to have to babysit everyone on the site. You should be mature enough to know what is acceptable and what is not. If you feel like something may get you in trouble, then it probably might. So why not just be logical, respectful, and not worry about it?

No i worry about it because if i say my opinion incorrectly and not think about and get in trouble. But i was just clarifying it.

You arent going to get in trouble for stating your opinion here. Someone might call you out if you are wrong but just dont go around acting like you know about something that you really dont and you will be cool. So basically there is 1 rule DONT BE A DICK!

This thread just seems pointless to me. It is almost as if you are asking what you can get away with without getting in trouble. I think for the most part, the mods and admin team don't want to have to babysit everyone on the site. You should be mature enough to know what is acceptable and what is not. If you feel like something may get you in trouble, then it probably might. So why not just be logical, respectful, and not worry about it?

i dont see what the problem is with wanting to know your boundaries. thats just me though

You arent going to get in trouble for stating your opinion here. Someone might call you out if you are wrong but just dont go around acting like you know about something that you really dont and you will be cool. So basically there is 1 rule DONT BE A DICK!

Yeah i usually will fiercly argue with someone until they tell me different and proove me wrong then il shut up.

Amen.

And if you're worried about your opinion being the cause of a warn/ban, than that's.... iffy. Obviously if you post your opinion and disturb a sale, that's not good.

Pretty much, just speak your opinion on things that are neutral (if you understand that... haha).

i dont see what the problem is with wanting to know your boundaries. thats just me though

thats what i thought too i guess i cant know my boundries and have to get in trouble to know.

Amen.

And if you're worried about your opinion being the cause of a warn/ban, than that's.... iffy. Obviously if you post your opinion and disturb a sale, that's not good.

Pretty much, just speak your opinion on things that are neutral (if you understand that... haha).

Haha what are you trying to say? i cant be comprehensive on it?

Edited by Mattintc10

Amen.

Like.... Hmm, let me think..

If you post on topics like 'What do you prefer...' or something that asks for user input, than by all means, state your opinion. But if you go bashing someone else's opinion on a product (or anything), than I think that's a arn/bannable offense.

Amen.

Like.... Hmm, let me think..

If you post on topics like 'What do you prefer...' or something that asks for user input, than by all means, state your opinion. But if you go bashing someone else's opinion on a product (or anything), than I think that's a arn/bannable offense.

Yes very true.

thats what i thought too i guess i cant know my boundries and have to get in trouble to know.

No, now you're not trying to understand. If you're asking about where the boundaries are, you're looking for what you can get away with. Why? Why not just be respectful about it and not worry about it? That's my point. Everyone is not going to be on the same opinion, but we still get along....most of the time. But it will be obvious when you're being disrespectful, constantly negative, and not contributing and I'm sure you will have some kind of warning before a ban is issued.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?