Help! Another Victem Of Dominick IrFaggi

I've tried everything. Left messages and he wont respond on his own site to anyone. I could have done alot with $450. If you go under then fine close your doors, but at least tend to your warranties. They were no more than a year I think so I would have respected the guy for that at least.. In the words of juicy j" kill yo self nikka"

Guest DC Power Rob

Just adding my .02 here.. From what you said it probably just puked the rotor, which is very, very common with those chinese rotors he used.. I think we've repaired 6 or 8 of those in the last 2-3 months that have all had the same failure. AD244's are pretty bulletproof unless you absolutely abuse them to DEATH, of course other than the chinese rotors he and other use.. It's only a 10 minute fix, just shitty to keep seeing the same thing over, and over, and over.... Rob

Been there with shitty irragi rotors, had rox fix it up for me... Better than ever.

Sold that bish the day it got back..

It's still going to this day

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Rob....sorry..typo

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Just adding my .02 here.. From what you said it probably just puked the rotor, which is very, very common with those chinese rotors he used.. I think we've repaired 6 or 8 of those in the last 2-3 months that have all had the same failure. AD244's are pretty bulletproof unless you absolutely abuse them to DEATH, of course other than the chinese rotors he and other use.. It's only a 10 minute fix, just shitty to keep seeing the same thing over, and over, and over.... Rob

Ok then how much to take a look and repair it for me? im in chicago.

we can do it for 75 dollars plus shipping back to you. So figure under 100 dollars to get it back to you.

rob how can we get in touch with you besides calling is there an email address we can use?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

aint that some SHT, IMO theres still hope V V V V yeah you have to put more money into the alt but at least theres a fix. GL

we can do it for 75 dollars plus shipping back to you. So figure under 100 dollars to get it back to you.

Archived