State of Hawaii trying to ban ALL aftermarket systems

if they ever tried shit like that in Louisiana id go kick some ass personally. i wish i could travel and help support you guys. car audio will survive even if it becomes an underground market. this bill would probably just push more people to install more audio

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

The thing I'm most worried about is it will force local shops out of business.

yes that is one of the main problems. its not like they can just sell to other people like the huge internet chains can

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

that guy was talking like EVERYONE is out there slamming sounds all night long. i live in a high rise in honolulu where people slam sounds. i take a look out the window and by now when i hear subbing out at 2 in the morning i can tell what car it is without even looking. there is really only 2 or 3 guys slamming in my neighborhood at night.... out of how many cars that have subs that drive by kapiolani ave.

this rep is fucking prejudice.

It appears that this would not pass just because it violates the Free Trade Act even if it passes here. I don't know if they are just trying to get some exposure, or they don't believe in a free country, lol.

It would be like saying you can't have a car with aftermarket anything that makes 300hp. Yes, it's ok for the OEM to produce it, but no aftermarket. Must use OEM pistons, etc. It's just crazy. And emissions is a VERY stringent area.

I understand them wanting a nice quiet area for tourism, but people on vacation are MORE tolerant than residents when it comes to noise, so you aren't losing money as a state. Some boom boom and car alarms going off isn't the reason tourism is down, it's the economy.

As to locals being annoyed by the noise, make the fines a little more costly. Not outrageous, but an attention getter.

It is supposed to be a free country :peepwall:

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

Archived