State of Hawaii trying to ban ALL aftermarket systems

this is retarded I could do 150 easy using 6.5 drivers and 100rms each. I don' tsee anyplace where it says I can't run 100 of them?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I can't help but think Smokey had a hand in this LoL.

But this shit isn't cool.

I'm waiting for someone to build a rediculous system of just 5 speakers and 100w each that does 150's.

WHy you gotta blame me? peepwall.gif

The bill was proposed in Oahu by a democrat who "supports small local businesses", Kaimana lives on Kauai so he didn't directly have any part of it lol. Unless the guy that lives here was on Kauai one day and got an ear full as Kaimana drove by rofl.

pardon.gif

smokie can be heard every where he goes but he needs the system to drown out the sound of that duramax

No.gif Duramax is the quietest of all diesels... Cept mine woot.gif

im glad i dont live in hawaii

blink.gif ^Thats honestly a first... yaya.gif

Even if this law was passed I wouldn't move just because of it. I would continue bangin like normal, I'd probably just be on the look out for cops a little more than normal. I'm more concerned about all the shops down here that depend on this industry to make a living.

Me too

dumb bill = wont happen, seriously you have to be fucking retarded to pass a bill like this imo.

Ha ha don't be so sure... We have a law here in hawaii called RECON...

Any time something is modified on the car, it must be inspected and approved (you must pay for the inspection). When you get inspected you recieve a sticker that shows that the modifications were approved, but if you get caught driving with modifications that are not approved there are fines..

So how dumb is this law... You need recon if you move your license plate from the stock location (like move it up 2 inches for whatever reason)... Adding RIMS to your car requires recon.. Adding 4x4 tires require recon...

to sum it up you need PERMISSION to modify your car in ANY WAY shape or form PERIOD..

Kauai dont gots recon foshizzle.gif

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived