Sonic Electronix

So I know this may sound dumb, but I just wanna make sure. So, my brother's using my car right now, so I can't really do my "install" if I don't have the car. So my dad said I can use his 1991 Toyota Truck Extended Cab until I get my car, and of course, I want slap. The truck has a aftermarket Panisonic headunit, and that's about it.. :clapping: Anyways, I realized that the speakers aren't the "best", sometimes having static, sounds kind of scratchy. THE Point of this THREAD is answer:

Bad speakers = no slap, correct?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Your question doesn't quiet make sense?

1. not a question

2. quiet should be quite

at OP:

bad speakers mean bad music sound quality. thats pretty much all

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Alright, so this is what I'm saying. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So my dad's truck is a 1991 Toyota Truck, etc. This car has stock speakers, like EVERY other car. What I'm saying is, the STOCK speakers it comes with (nothing aftermarket) sounds scratchy, static, etc. In otherwise, the car's speakers aren't the best. I have 2 Sundown SA-12's D4 with an AQ2200D. I was going to put the SA's in the back seat, wire it up, and just set the gains to 1200 watts on the AQ2200D so I don't clip, etc. But since the STOCK speakers in the truck aren't the best, will that effect the subs? Like, kind of get what I'm saying?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

No, that won't effect the subs.

People do this all the time.

So you're saying that the speakers that I have, like I mean, they sound pretty scratchy, I can still bump.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I see you flooding out all mids and highs with bass. You say the speakers are static? That bass is going to be louder than the speakers and make the whole system sound like crap. Id just wait honestly. Ive been bassless for 6 months and im fine.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I see you flooding out all mids and highs with bass. You say the speakers are static? That bass is going to be louder than the speakers and make the whole system sound like crap. Id just wait honestly. Ive been bassless for 6 months and im fine.

Yeah I know what you mean. That's what I was thinking. So yeah, I'll probably just wait. Hopefully, I get my car back soon :/

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD