Zach's New Build(update 09-24-2007)7:45pm

Nice videos! I got a request-----T-rock-Mary Jane!

You got a downlaod link for it or pm me about it cause I don't ahve that song but I've heard it and it bangs

Nice vids man! Never expected those to perform well, but damn the vids proved me wrong!

Not bad AT ALL for the el cheapo subs:D

Yep there are getting louder and then imma slap them with enough power and watch it bang LOL

Remember box is 90% of the build, you could make shitty subs sound nice....

Yep the box is important in the install if you have baddass subs and a shitty box it can decrease how they sound/perform.

You got them skills man, all you need is a bigger trunk now :lol:

Yep my skills are good, but not the best just have alot of practice which makes perfect.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Seems like they should be giving a lot more than that. you got enough wattage going to them?

how much you pushen em!?

Yea they should if you read back some I need a better amp with more power. They are probably getting 70 to 80 rms.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Look what I got yeaaaaaa.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I probably paid to much, but its 9 feet so 3 yards. They charge 2.64 a foot. Which I really didn't have any other choice cause the rest of my trunk is done in the same carpet.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Probably gonna carpet the box this week sometime.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

sweet man now its gonna look all purty

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

sweet man now its gonna look all purty

Yep its gonna look sexy, until I get my powa

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

dude, for 40$ for 4, i might have gotten 6 or 8 and built somthing for my room or my sister lol

They had two different boxes so I could have gotten 8, but my dad who bought them for me only bought 4 and I had to pay him back the fourty bucks. They sound good mane and are getting louder. When they get more power I am sure yall will be more impressed.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived