Zach's New Build(update 09-24-2007)7:45pm

Thanks mane, but none of them were two channel amps that are 2 ohms stereo meaning that each channel can take a 2 ohm load. I really need right at 800 to 900 rms I dont wanna blow these things LOL

Don't reply in the Topic if your gonna talk like that bro, thats not cool I'm not gay I have a girl LOL Get on your job and go post on your corner like I see everyday you SHEMALE Cross dresser? Please go edit that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh ok, but why do have to have 2 channels, its still 2ohms with one channel right?

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

oh ok, but why do have to have 2 channels, its still 2ohms with one channel right?

No, I have 4 subs two wired together giving me a 2 ohm load cause the subs are single 4's and the same for the other two wired to a 2 ohm load. So its gonna be knocked down to one ohms at the amp cause 2 ohms and 2 ohms together is 1 ohm right. Well I guess I could get away with a 800-900 RMS amp at 1 ohms, with a bass knob right.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

No, I have 4 subs two wired together giving me a 2 ohm load cause the subs are single 4's and the same for the other two wired to a 2 ohm load. So its gonna be knocked down to one ohms at the amp cause 2 ohms and 2 ohms together is 1 ohm right. Well I guess I could get away with a 800-900 RMS amp at 1 ohms, with a bass knob right.

u could set your gains accordingly.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

u could set your gains accordingly.

Yea I could, but if I got a mono block amp that is 1 ohm stable at like 850 - 950 rms would I just put my two positives on the one positive on the amp and then my two negatives on the one negative on the amp?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Yea I could, but if I got a mono block amp that is 1 ohm stable at like 850 - 950 rms would I just put my two positives on the one positive on the amp and then my two negatives on the one negative on the amp?

Need to know guys and can someone look out for me a amp doing 850 - 950 rms at 1 ohm with a bass knob under 160 shipped?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

For an amp get this its $170 shipped for 960 watts RMS with bass knob. Wire subs like this (the 4 ohm way) and bridge the amp.

Thanks though I am suppose to be buying a Audiobahn A8000T amp soon as I get some more money I am buying it from Amatt85. Imma wire it to 4 ohms and see what they do and if I am impressed ill keep them in the trunk if not imma put the old two ten's the bigger one's back in and play them off the Audiobahn amp and they should bang.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

• 1 month later...

I watched this whole build from the day it started. I actually liked it. For a starter i give you a A+ my mane!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks mane LOL Well just to update you guys I took them out the trunk and put back in the old two Visoniks ten's and I am trying to sell the box and the 4 ten's right now. The box took up to much room in my trunk and the two were louder then the four because of watts issues. The box design wasn't as good I should have put all the usbs on one face but hey I already built it.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived