Power Bastards Alts

I know its not Meades choice of alt so most of you will dog them....but for those who are not permanently attached to a hairy sack...do you have any experience with this company? There prices seem very reasonable. Opinions...comments?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

dont do it. You'll find a lot of bad info and they dont do shit at idle. This is one of those items you need to pick a bandwagon and jump on. For as much abuse as an alternator takes you need to keep the quality there. For someone who doesnt know what thye are doing that PB alt may be ok but you'll know somethings up as soon as you get it in.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just asking cause I have a buddy that brought them to my attention. He said he knows one guy running them and hasnt had any issues. But warning taken, thanks. I was wanting to go with Ohio Gen anyway.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

There was a few threads about this. They don't do what they claim from test results.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Just asking cause I have a buddy that brought them to my attention. He said he knows one guy running them and hasnt had any issues. But warning taken, thanks. I was wanting to go with Ohio Gen anyway.

ohio gen is a great choice. You'll see most of the people claiming that they are great arent big. they dont have multiple thousands or ten thousand watts etc. That much current draw is death for most alternators. Cheap ones just go faster.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived