Where do I buy iraggi alter. From

Your an idiot....

Says the guy who doesn't know the proper way to use your/you're.

Now step the fuck back from my high horse, your scaring it. LOL.

Again, with the your/you're thing.

Don't get butt hurt friend. READ YOU DOUCHE! I never said that the OP should disregard everyone's opinion...

Butt-hurt, I am not. I'm just pointing out your little attempt at a dig by referring to everyone as "kids heavily influenced by Steve." This implies that you think the conclusion that someone would come up with by assuming the Iraggi alts suck because Steve dropped them would be a bad conclusion. While I agree just assuming that based on Steve's choice for alts is bad reasoning, but the final assumption is a correct one...Iraggi sucks, plain and simple.

I didn't come here to argue just to state my opinion... If you dont like my opinion, simply put, Fuck you.

Your opinion is welcome. Don't get butt-hurt when people don't like it and argue with you about it. You sure are a big keyboard commando. Keep it up; you look real tough.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Oh snap you showed me! YOUR a moron. You really put me in my place, kid. Dont get offended if you dont fit the bill. Oh look I didnt use apostrophes! Getting all mad n shit...You Mad (points and laughs)

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

RAM btw, you cant expect everyone on here to type perfect english lol. its a forum.

But I would expect someone to use it when trying to call someone else an idiot.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Oh snap you showed me! YOUR a moron. You really put me in my place, kid. Dont get offended if you dont fit the bill. Oh look I didnt use apostrophes! Getting all mad n shit...You Mad (points and laughs)

You're proving my point; thank you for that. It makes it much easier on me when I don't have to try to point out your idiocy and douchebaggery. How old are you again?

Why u mad again?

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Iraggi has some of the best prices.

I remember when Steve was running Iraggi and everyone loved it, but now Steve stops running those alt and they really suck now.

haha nuthuggers.

This

I have never not once had an issue getting in touch with Dom. If he didn't answer the phone when I called he would call back when he got a chance. I spoke to him a number of times and I would say his CS in my experience was excellent! The funny thing is I dont even own an Iraggi alt...but he treated me like I already had one.

And about Steves troubles with Iraggi alts....How long did Steve run them? How much hell did he put them thru?

To the OP I say if you are interested in Iraggi..at least call him and talk to him before taking everyone's word for it. Fact is that when Steve says jump there are A LOT of kids on this site that ask How High. When Steve ran Iraggi, everybody had one and they were the shit! Then when Steve ran DC, everyone had one and they were the shit! Now that he has Mechman....yup, you guessed it everyone had to go out and get one. Nothing wrong with that though, just remember to do you.

this is to my quoted, and the one he quoted...

there is also alot of people who sat back and watched him just run his biz down the toilet... bad CS, doing good for a month or 2 then disappearing for 6+ months with NO phonecalls, NO emails and all that shit... Im sorry thats not the type of person I would say go buy something from.

He has did this shit for the past few years... not really reliable.. yeah he makes a pretty good product, his prices are great, but when it comes down to it, if it fucks up and he disappeared again, what are you gonna do? Just go with some one else that WILL be there and ISNT going anywhere.

But no one mentions the whole disappearing shit its just *oh meade isnt hugging his nuts anymore so everyone needs to follow him...

*edit

I would give DC a call, they actually have pretty good pricing as well, and their CS is much better, Ive atleast got answers when I called

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Again....In my opinion and experience. I have never had an issue getting in touch with Dom. You and the rest of the world can have your opinions and experience too, its ok. OP, do you. Give him a call.

d(-__-)b

Again....In my opinion and experience. I have never had an issue getting in touch with Dom. You and the rest of the world can have your opinions and experience too, its ok. OP, do you. Give him a call.

yeah, but that 1 success story vs 100 negative ones is what you really gotta look at, he might have taken care of YOU, but when it comes down to it, he fucked over a bunch of people, and aint give a fuck....

you can back your product, but the dude doesnt take care of his customers... proof was all over the forum... for the past few years now...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

It is to bad that he took off and ppl got fucked over. I wish i knew how they did because he won me over with his CS compared to DC's back when i was buying my first alt after Matt(mechman) told me they could make one for it(which turned out to be nothing to compared to what was needed,dumbass). Then I TRIED multiple times to contact DC but didn't hear a thing, Dom contacted me and told me a great price and that his alt would fit perfect. It did and worked great, then i bought a second one from him and it still works great I wish he was still around. To the OP i cant even get ahold of him move on from Iraggi bro :shrug:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived