Sonic Electronix

Some maybe basic questions

yeah i got a box design already i did for sealing off my trunk with this 12 and ill have to build it inside the trunk. but i have to build a false floor and some other stuff because my parents want me to keep the spare in there :angry:

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

yeah i got a box design already i did for sealing off my trunk with this 12 and ill have to build it inside the trunk. but i have to build a false floor and some other stuff because my parents want me to keep the spare in there :angry:

:lol: Dude I got so much crap from mine for talking out my spare to build up my trunk.... I was like "can of fix-a-flat, i'm good"....Sure enough two months in i hit a 4x4 piece of wood on the highway and taco my rim in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.... needless to say i used up the last of our AAA

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

:lol: Dude I got so much crap from mine for talking out my spare to build up my trunk.... I was like "can of fix-a-flat, i'm good"....Sure enough two months in i hit a 4x4 piece of wood on the highway and taco my rim in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.... needless to say i used up the last of our AAA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha bro thats sucks!!!! yeah im tryin to make like a hindge type thing so i can lift it up if i need to get down there

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha bro thats sucks!!!! yeah im tryin to make like a hindge type thing so i can lift it up if i need to get down there

Well let me see the build log when you get it going lol

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

haha if i ever do. college student and baseball player barely have time to breathe. finally got a good sub so im happy gotta get the amp then itll be set for drawing the trunk out and wood and the box. even though i desinged it ill prolly post it to get peoples opinions whenever i get around to it. plus batterries and wire shit got lots to do haha

I have the same amp same sub. But a 15 and I play decaf all the time that 12 will surprise u.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I have the same amp same sub. But a 15 and I play decaf all the time that 12 will surprise u.

How you like it?

Hell yeah it just did. well this is like the biggest sub i ever ownd so im excited i put it in. my amp clean right now can only put out about 300 :( but i was just giving it that right now i was playin decafs instrumental i show them streets holy shit my steering wheel was shaking i had my driver door open and my shirt was moving pretty good i was so happy! i cant wait to get the audiopipe amp. haha it may not sound amazing to alot of people but i sure as hell was happy

First question what should i set the subsonic filter too?

There is also a knob for bass boost frequency...i know everyone says not to use it just wwant to make sure?

I was curious on what kinda battery i would need?

i have now is kinda brand new so i didnt know if i can run like say a XS battery off of it in the back too?

I was thinking of running 0 gauge wire to a distribution block or reducer too 4 gauge would that be fine?

If youre tuned to 36, then set it around 30hz. I like to set the subsonic between 5-10hz below box tuning

Idk whether it is a bass boost or gain knob. But, if its a bass boost, throw it away and get this

With the 130amp alt, I would get the biggest AGM (XS Power) battery under the hood and little battery (like a D975) in the back near the amp.

I dont like mixing AGM batteries with lead/wet acid batteries.

Yep, thatll suffice.

KEEP IN MIND THAT I DIDNT READ ANY OF THIS THREAD BEFORE THIS REPLY

I will post in detail about your questions when I get home in 2 hours

Youre a little late B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

First question what should i set the subsonic filter too?

There is also a knob for bass boost frequency...i know everyone says not to use it just wwant to make sure?

I was curious on what kinda battery i would need?

i have now is kinda brand new so i didnt know if i can run like say a XS battery off of it in the back too?

I was thinking of running 0 gauge wire to a distribution block or reducer too 4 gauge would that be fine?

If youre tuned to 36, then set it around 30hz. I like to set the subsonic between 5-10hz below box tuning

Idk whether it is a bass boost or gain knob. But, if its a bass boost, throw it away and get this

With the 130amp alt, I would get the biggest AGM (XS Power) battery under the hood and little battery (like a D975) in the back near the amp.

I dont like mixing AGM batteries with lead/wet acid batteries.

Yep, thatll suffice.

KEEP IN MIND THAT I DIDNT READ ANY OF THIS THREAD BEFORE THIS REPLY

I will post in detail about your questions when I get home in 2 hours

Youre a little late B)

Alrighty thank you sir :) im very excited once i get a some money to get the amp!

haha yeah he is a lil late :P

Archived