Will The Baby Come Today?

David

my wifes mom went 2 weeks over with her because the doctor's said there was nothing they could do.. that was 1984 though... good luck man and congrats..

that happened with my mom in 2002.....she was uhh happy bout it (sarcasm)....but good luck david

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

thanks guys, I just got an update, haveing some major contraction every minute, but she isnt dialating anymore she isnt quite 3cm's yet but the doc will be with her in about 10 minutes or so so I will know more shortly, the nurse says she isnt going home untill this baby is born so thats better than last yime we went

Im not, Im using my pc, lol Im not at the hospital yet, I didnt want to go unless I know where having a baby for sure, if the doc sent us packing while I was there it coulda got ugly, soon as Ik now its go time, I will jam to the hospital.

the hospital is like 10 minutes from my house

Guest MegaloManiac

you would ask that.

o'rly

:)

Im not, Im using my pc, lol Im not at the hospital yet, I didnt want to go unless I know where having a baby for sure, if the doc sent us packing while I was there it coulda got ugly, soon as Ik now its go time, I will jam to the hospital.

the hospital is like 10 minutes from my house

Get in that Jetta and jet!

TONITE IS THE NIGHT THAT SHE MAKES YOU A DADDY AGAIN !!!!!!!!!! LOL

I really hope so, I really want to meet my daughter.

thanks for all the well wishes, you guys, my wife and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

stiill waiting on that update

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk

they are sending her HOME I swear on my mother Im gonna bloooooooooooooooow up, this is eaxactly why I didnt go I woulda lost it, and gone the hell off on someone.

labor has stopped, no contractions now @ ALL. I swear Im gonna lose my fuckin mind

Archived