$600 budget suggestions

nidus

prob looking for 2 sets... is there any point in doing anything with the rear deck? I'm planning to run 1 RE xxx12d-2 sealed and ported through the rear deck. should I just do front and rear doors and leave the rear deck alone? or would you throw some speakers back there as well? is it worth it?

prob looking for 2 sets... is there any point in doing anything with the rear deck? I'm planning to run 1 RE xxx12d-2 sealed and ported through the rear deck. should I just do front and rear doors and leave the rear deck alone? or would you throw some speakers back there as well? is it worth it?

if anything in the back, just the rear doors and actually remove the speakers that are already in the rear deck for some airflow..

I've decided on the HSK 163 - Hertz 6.5 3-Way Hi-Energy Component set and am contemplating on doing 1 or 2 sets... I just dont know. this is going to be a daily setup of course and I don't have the kind of cash to go all out on a bunch of components. I have been saving to get quality equipment and a second set is going to cut into my "budget" a little. What would you guys do if you had a budget (I know, whats a budget?) wait to get 2 sets of HERTZ, go with something more economical or stick with 1 set?

What I have so far just FYI

1 RE AUDIO XXX12-D2

1 Orion HCCA 2500.1 (red)

1 ORION HCCA 1000.4 (red)

1 XS Power D3400 (for trunk)

1 XS Power S1200 (under the hood)

1 DC POWER 240 AMP HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR

Edited by nidus