Front Stage Help

C.Sanchez.A

If your looking to buy I'm gonna be selling a pair of BNIB image dynamics ctx65cs comps, 6.5s never saw power and only had one mid out of the packaging everything else is factory sealed

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use this to turn down the unwanted speakers.. It runs in-line with your RCA's so you want to use this contoller ONLY on your speakers you want to turn down. Cool thing about this knob is when it's all the way down.. you have ZERO sound!! I love these for sub systems so you can adjust easily without using the radio..

http://www.pac-audio.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=267&CategoryID=28

LC-1.jpg

That's just a regular "knob" that controlls the RCA signal to the amp. I don't plan on running an amp for each set of speakers. I would need somthing to go between the amp and speakers.

On another not. I think for now I will go with a cheap 4 component set, setup.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

You are going to amp those speakers int eh door right? Then you just use the controller on just those RCA's. run a different set to your kick panel / dash speakers..

If your not competing & don't care for a "Sound Stage" then just run 2 GOOD sets in the doors.. Buy a STRONG 4 channel amp & your done..fiberglass away.. Look into the Hertz Hi-energy line.. Two pairs, amped....all you need..

Please don't buy any crap like AQ, Infinity, Cresendo stuff... Also I would recommend going to a store & listen!! Too many people on forum know how stuff sounds just b/c what they read! 90% of them buy stuff just based off what people say & they THINK they are happy...but that's why we have dealers! Support & be able to touch, feel & LISTEN!!!

The only problem is the dealers where I live only sell Kicker, Clairion, Pioneer, Alpine and ... I think that is it. So listening to some is kind of hard.

Youtube Channel

You are going to amp those speakers int eh door right? Then you just use the controller on just those RCA's. run a different set to your kick panel / dash speakers..

If your not competing & don't care for a "Sound Stage" then just run 2 GOOD sets in the doors.. Buy a STRONG 4 channel amp & your done..fiberglass away.. Look into the Hertz Hi-energy line.. Two pairs, amped....all you need..

Please don't buy any crap like AQ, Infinity, Cresendo stuff... Also I would recommend going to a store & listen!! Too many people on forum know how stuff sounds just b/c what they read! 90% of them buy stuff just based off what people say & they THINK they are happy...but that's why we have dealers! Support & be able to touch, feel & LISTEN!!!

AQ products are damn good for the money so I dont see how you would talk shit about em. As far as crescendo, I never hear anyone talkn down on their amps... And $85 shipped for the 5.25 component set(with the coupon) thats a damn good deal. Mine are screamn n they sound damn good for how much I payd. No need to talk down on reputable brands...

Rebuild in progress...

This guy is located 1hr from me... I see & hear plenty from him & if they sound so good....then you need to get out more. sorry, but they have nothing on a set of hertz, focal, morel, etc...

Back on topic.

Call around & try to find out more brands in the area..

Image dynamics?

Well no shit. But AQ and crescendo are shit companys. Especially when it comes to subs and amps. I dont see why you had to talk down instead of just recommending hertz, focal, morel... Whatever tho :ban2:

Rebuild in progress...

I've been looking around trying to find a three way component set (this is what I was originally looking for) but can't really find any. Can some one give me a better starting point.

Youtube Channel

Any one know of some descent 3 way component sets besides the $200+ ones?

Youtube Channel

Archived