Can strait piping give me any more power?

You can usually run a straight exhaust on a turbo application. Make sure the pipes run the length of the car though. Also be aware the it will be very loud. I run my Mustang with no cats OR mufflers and its ridiculous.

V6? Or V8?

Either way I bet it totally sounds like shit.

I hate mustangs with "straight pipes".

Open headers on a high horsepower big cammed motor is fine.

But semi stock v6, or v8 is just WRONG.

I have a friend who's got a 3.8 with dual straights, and I refuse to ride with him cause of it.

Its against the law and I wish they actually enforce it.

Sorry to sound harsh but NOBODY wants to hear that nasty sounding shit, and it makes you look like a idiot.

Lol. Coming from a "redneck" I guess 2012 is coming... A redneck hating straiht pipes :ehh:

3.8 would be stupid

But a V8 mustang would be fine

I dont care what people do to there cars... EXCEPT when the put flames on it and a spoiler on the back of a pick up truck :No:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You can usually run a straight exhaust on a turbo application. Make sure the pipes run the length of the car though. Also be aware the it will be very loud. I run my Mustang with no cats OR mufflers and its ridiculous.

Can i hear? :ehh:

Make a vid? :pardon:

I'll do it when I pick it up. Should be in port on Monday.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

another redneck bash post hmm

straight pipes lose low end power and gain up high

but please do not run straight pipes on a 4cyl car :( my durango has the muffler cut off because I ran a fence post over and destroyed my muffler and havn't gotten a new one put on yet.

not mine but same thing

vs

then with a fart pipe

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

V6? Or V8?

Either way I bet it totally sounds like shit.

I hate mustangs with "straight pipes".

Open headers on a high horsepower big cammed motor is fine.

But semi stock v6, or v8 is just WRONG.

I have a friend who's got a 3.8 with dual straights, and I refuse to ride with him cause of it.

Its against the law and I wish they actually enforce it.

Sorry to sound harsh but NOBODY wants to hear that nasty sounding shit, and it makes you look like a idiot.

Well fuck you, too. Nobody wants to hear your fucking diesel either. I didn't do it for anybody, just for the 20hp it puts to the ground. And just FYI, my full exhaust was custom made and the angle of the x-pipe cuts out the raspiness. It sounds good just loud, and will destroy your "15.3sec" Powerstroke in the quarter.

Back on topic. Alot of 'high power' motors and most turbo's will gain peak numbers with the straight pipes, but as was said before, the lower rpm range will suffer.

And factoring my powerstroke weighs almost 9000lbs. Good for you.

Its not my racing toy. I have a mustang for that. As it does 11.9 on drag radials. But mine doesn't sound like shit. And I don't care what angle you cut out, it still sounds like shit.

And I do have exhaust on my diesel, but it does have a muffler, and only did this to gain MPG and lower EGT's. And also, it doesn't sound like shit.

Sorry to be harsh, but straight pipes is lame. And I don't know much that it actually sounds good on.

And all this redneck talk, don't stereotype me. You have NO idea.

I can honestly say that i dont think ive ever heard a v8 or v6 sound bad straight piped. But i guess it all in preference of how you like your ride

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

ok jack ass I said redneck because it's in your fucking user name and I didn't want to type it all out. and for 2 you have a diesel it sounds like shit no matter what you do to it. you need to get off your soap box already jesus christ dude

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I took the muffler off my old Durango and did a down turn on it and the thing sounded great,IMO.

I'm deleting they cat and running pipes out back not sure what muffler I want to go with yet but should sound nice

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived