Can strait piping give me any more power?

you can actually lose power as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you have a turbo an open exhaust is good but it cant be to open, you need some back pressure otherwise you are going to boost creep like a mother

You can usually run a straight exhaust on a turbo application. Make sure the pipes run the length of the car though. Also be aware the it will be very loud. I run my Mustang with no cats OR mufflers and its ridiculous.

Can i hear? :ehh:

Make a vid? :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You can usually run a straight exhaust on a turbo application. Make sure the pipes run the length of the car though. Also be aware the it will be very loud. I run my Mustang with no cats OR mufflers and its ridiculous.

V6? Or V8?

Either way I bet it totally sounds like shit.

I hate mustangs with "straight pipes".

Open headers on a high horsepower big cammed motor is fine.

But semi stock v6, or v8 is just WRONG.

I have a friend who's got a 3.8 with dual straights, and I refuse to ride with him cause of it.

Its against the law and I wish they actually enforce it.

Sorry to sound harsh but NOBODY wants to hear that nasty sounding shit, and it makes you look like a idiot.

V6? Or V8?

Either way I bet it totally sounds like shit.

I hate mustangs with "straight pipes".

Open headers on a high horsepower big cammed motor is fine.

But semi stock v6, or v8 is just WRONG.

I have a friend who's got a 3.8 with dual straights, and I refuse to ride with him cause of it.

Its against the law and I wish they actually enforce it.

Sorry to sound harsh but NOBODY wants to hear that nasty sounding shit, and it makes you look like a idiot.

Well fuck you, too. Nobody wants to hear your fucking diesel either. I didn't do it for anybody, just for the 20hp it puts to the ground. And just FYI, my full exhaust was custom made and the angle of the x-pipe cuts out the raspiness. It sounds good just loud, and will destroy your "15.3sec" Powerstroke in the quarter.

Back on topic. Alot of 'high power' motors and most turbo's will gain peak numbers with the straight pipes, but as was said before, the lower rpm range will suffer.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Can i hear? :ehh:

Make a vid? :pardon:

I'll do it when I pick it up. Should be in port on Monday.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived