pittross Posted February 13, 2011 Author Report Posted February 13, 2011 Spectrum Sludge have u guy's use this before from second skin
osamio Posted February 13, 2011 Report Posted February 13, 2011 ^ lol if you want to get all technical it LOWERS your ambient noise floor, so your stereo does not have to be AS LOUD to overcome road noise and rattles. The gap between your ambient noise floor and peak SPL is called the dynamic range. NOTE the dynamic range is relative, it is not a real SPL number... It takes DOUBLING your power to increase the top end of your dynamic range by 3db. But it might be as easy as adding deadner to lower the BOTTOM end (ambient noise floor) by 3db. The dynamic range is increased by 3db either way....so which seems easier?? 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
Cashdollar2009 Posted February 13, 2011 Report Posted February 13, 2011 don't really trust ebay What reason do you have to not trust ebay? All it is is smart shopping if you know what you are looking for. On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
BeatBox Posted February 13, 2011 Report Posted February 13, 2011 use FatMat it works and you get alot for a good price
pittross Posted February 13, 2011 Author Report Posted February 13, 2011 don't really trust ebay What reason do you have to not trust ebay? All it is is smart shopping if you know what you are looking for. to many scams
osamio Posted February 13, 2011 Report Posted February 13, 2011 don't really trust ebay What reason do you have to not trust ebay? All it is is smart shopping if you know what you are looking for. to many scams That's what seller ratings are for. 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
pittross Posted February 13, 2011 Author Report Posted February 13, 2011 don't really trust ebay What reason do you have to not trust ebay? All it is is smart shopping if you know what you are looking for. to many scams That's what seller ratings are for. cool ill try it
korey_hofer Posted February 13, 2011 Report Posted February 13, 2011 deadener needs to be used if more people had their cars sound proofed then cops wouldn't be cracking down like they are previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
korey_hofer Posted February 13, 2011 Report Posted February 13, 2011 deadener needs to be used if more people had their cars sound proofed then cops wouldn't be cracking down like they are Nope... I really don't think it has shit to do with sound deadening on a vehicle or not... It has to do with the snot nosed fucking teenie bopper (usually not always) thats trying to impress his friends, or just doesn't give a fuck... Windows down, sound deadener doesn't do anything... I never said deadener I said sound proofing. my car will be solid if I have any flex or rattles I'm redoing it previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Reallunacy Posted February 13, 2011 Report Posted February 13, 2011 deadener needs to be used if more people had their cars sound proofed then cops wouldn't be cracking down like they are Excellent point. Personally I will always recommend deadener as it allows you to actually listen to your system. It is honestly unrelated to competing. Personally I have used and liked Audio Wrap.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.