Second Skin Audio

Wrapping boxes

inm

Hey guys, just had a few question about covering my box.

Does anyone know a general, ballpark range of how much it would cost to get my box wrapped in leather? (fake, pleather, whatever)

I want a ballpark range of how much a store might charge, and also how much it would be if I did it myself. If I were to do it myself, what would be the process? Wouldn't I need to put a thin layer of foam or something in between the box and the leather as well?

Thanks in advance

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

i know steve has a video on youtube of him showing how to wrap a box in carpet im sure the process is the same depending on how big your box is it shouldnt cost too much personally i would try it yourself everything is a learning experience you can look up online to find leather pleather etc they sell it by the yard most of the time do a quick google search you should find it easily

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

If your leather/pleather has any pattern on it and you're not skilled at upholstery I'd say pass it on to someone else As for cost I'm not sure ask a few shops around your town.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived