DC Sound Lab

Just made an order today

I ordered 2 12s Level 3 cant wait to get them thanks to dwright27 and corona_jeff for the hook up im planning to push them 12s with a Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D. I wish I could order a AQ1200 or sundown 1200 but money is a little tight right now im gonna use that amp for a couple months then sell the brutus or keep it. so got to save up for the rest of the goodies amp kit and wood im going sealed on this setup my car doesnt have that much space.. well it does but I dont really want to give up space for ported hopefully when I buy another car ill consider ported.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

nice....I dont know how to make ported boxes and can afford to pay some one $150 plus to do it im on a budget here its the reason why I am going sealed is becuase sealed is the only enclosure I know how to properly make.

Where ya located at? If you were close i'd be willing to help you out.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

If you can build a proper sealed enclosure, you can definitely build a simple slot ported enclosure. It's really not that hard to do. So I say go ported, get all the output you can out of those 12's!

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

nice....I dont know how to make ported boxes and can afford to pay some one $150 plus to do it im on a budget here its the reason why I am going sealed is becuase sealed is the only enclosure I know how to properly make.

Where ya located at? If you were close i'd be willing to help you out.

I live in Avenal CA central california to be exact half way between sacramento and los angeles

If you can build a proper sealed enclosure, you can definitely build a simple slot ported enclosure. It's really not that hard to do. So I say go ported, get all the output you can out of those 12's!

Im still trying to learn how to do slot ported its more difficult for me if some one doesnt explain I already asked for help on how to properly do slot ported and I just get referred to the torres calculator im sure its a great software but if i dont know how to do ported it would be difficult for me to understand it. I have used it for designing my sealed box to verify my math in making a sealed box which worked out great..