merk_master Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 Ok guys so I am bored with my 2 15" Boss Audio woofers. I was hoping that you could tell me if I could be Louder by adding cone area without more power . Or if Upgrading to a better woofer with the same amount of power would help either. Thanks Noob 4 Life hopeful noob
Maxim Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 What amp and what's it wired to? wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
merk_master Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 Well the amp right now is a HFI 1000d wired @ 1ohm hopeful noob
Rebel4055 Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 Well the HFI line of hifonics doesn't do rated so a new amp would be needed. Unless you just stick with it. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 My old 4 cvrs 15 got loud on a cheap 5000 watt max performance teknique amp ... Truth is my old 2 12s off 2000 rms where way louder .. Cone area does count but i think power counts a bit more . Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
merk_master Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 I was just asking this question in a general manor to be honest. such as ... 2 12s on 1500 watts rms or 6 low power 12s on 1500 rms . Which has the capability to be louder and more more air . hopeful noob
Torres Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 the 6 12's would theoretically be louder. but it all depends on install. if the 2 12's were in a proper enclosure vs 6 12's crammed in a spot just because they fit, i'd go with the 2 12's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.