Braingetter's Rides And Installs

Im also liking the cobalt blue on the sls :)

And where did you get the door kits at for the 92 eldo, and are they direct bolt on? Ive been searching trying to find some direct bolt ons for my sts.

my 92 eldorado.. on 6 weld 83z...

2- 15" hx2's on a autotek mx-5000, 10- 6x 9's and 4- 5 1/4s on a orion hcca 225, audio control eqx controlled by a pioneer cd/tape combo... gotta bang screw tapes where i'm from... :)

Posted Image

Bout time i see somone rockin dem 4's im from tx also H-town im still tryin to get my hands on some 4's r 3's. That first pic i think i saw ur car at one of those cucstom car shows that they have down here at the reliant center. But any way wut part of tx u from

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

I'm from tha nawf side- northline area, yeah my slabs been in a few reliant car shows, los magnificos 03,04,06.....

I can get you swangs if you need some at a playa price, unless you want some og's.....

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Im also liking the cobalt blue on the sls :)

And where did you get the door kits at for the 92 eldo, and are they direct bolt on? Ive been searching trying to find some direct bolt ons for my sts.

I'm not sure about a direct bolt on kit, i have the GT Factory weld on kit, does a full 90 degree access if your car a-pillar and fender allows it... Truthfuly I wouldnt deal with the bolt ons, I would stick to the weld on kits, the seem alot more sturdy...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

damn nice cars man u should put some more pics up and maybe some vids! :)

ok......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will make a few vids to post later this week, for those who are interested..... :blush:

how much we talkin about the playa price??

BRAND NEW 15" 3Z FOR 2800

15" 4Z FOR 3300

20" 4Z 4200

THESE ARE TWW , LIFETIME WARRANTY ON RIM'S SPOKES {NO CLACKERS}

although i'm overseas until January ........... i'm from Louisiana and i miss Louisiana and Texas badly, these pics are a true example of how we roll down there.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived