00sdime00 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 I don't give a fuck. Tell him to make his own goddamn music. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
00sdime00 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 And before anyone gets upset,I'm bustin his balls. But for real...play a different goddamn song as you wore it out already. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
lil_walbanger Posted February 15, 2011 Author Report Posted February 15, 2011 I know lol I played bunch other songs but only vids of that lol anyone have me playing that Gucci mane song?
redbaron80 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 I heard the jeep this past weekend. It was definately louder than when Mr. P had it, and he bassraced a 153.9 with the Sundown 3500s Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
thehoe92 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Thank you Joe!!! I was going to steal that flash drive if I heard that song one more time! Jewstin wanted to get my songs before the show but barely played any of them!! But on the real that shit is straight nasty. Way cleaner on the lows too Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
loganberry Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 sounds louder and much cleaner then when preston had it..whole new animal on same power virtually My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
thehoe92 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 I've got a couple videos justin Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
fecupe2001 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 hehe i like the song, don´t mind if you played that a lot of times, what song is it? sounds cool !! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Siete_Cinqo Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Jeep was crazy!! What surprised me was how it still took some of your breath away when it was playing the higher notes.... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.